By Ray Powell,James Powell
Build wisdom of Economics via energetic studying with the newest Powell textbook, that includes quantitative talents perform and fresh case studies.
This textbook has been absolutely revised to mirror the 2015 AQA A-level specification, providing you with up to date fabric that helps your educating and may let your scholars to:
- increase topic wisdom with topic-by-topic aid from Ray Powell and James Powell, who either have large event in educating and examining
- exhibit understanding of present concerns in Economics via fresh case experiences that still aid construct analytical and evaluative skills
- Use the language of economics to provide an explanation for very important recommendations and concerns successfully, with keywords pointed out through the textual content and glossaries for either microeconomics and macroeconomics
- construct quantitative talents with labored examples
- Stretch and problem their wisdom with extension materials
- arrange for checks with perform questions and actions throughout
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Economics Book 2 (Aqa a Level Economics) PDF
Best business economics books
On April 19, 1933, John Maynard Keynes introduced a lecture at college university Dublin on ‘National Self-Sufficiency’ to an viewers that used to be principally composed of the political and highbrow elite of the nonetheless younger Irish loose country. 'Keynes in Dublin' seems to be on the conditions surrounding that recognized lecture and especially the political element of Keynes’s stopover at at a time while family members among the recent unfastened nation govt led through Eamon de Valera and the British executive have been drastically strained.
The central explanation for the Thirties melancholy in Southeast Asia lay outdoor the area — via a pointy contraction well known for the region’s significant commodity exports. however it had very important inner motives too: an oversupply of basic commodities and an expanding shortage of recent agricultural land resulting in larger rents and reduce wages, emerging indebtedness and extending landlessness.
Excessive and chronic inflation has awarded critical macroeconomic demanding situations in India lately, expanding the country’s household and exterior vulnerabilities. a couple of components underpin India’s excessive inflation. This e-book analyzes numerous features of Indian inflation—the factors, results, and guidelines being applied to control it.
Exposes primary theoretical error accountable for the financial disaster of contemporary fiscal coverage. poisonous fiscal thought originates from its misconceived department into separate micro- and macro- cubicles. it's liable for fraudulent accounting criteria, a dysfunctional method of taxation, and absolutely bankrupt macroeconomic coverage.
- The Economic Crisis in Social and Institutional Context: Theories, Policies and Exit Strategies (Routledge Advances in Heterodox Economics)
- Technology and Human Development (The Routledge Human Development and Capability Debates)
- STTR: An Assessment of the Small Business Technology Transfer Program
- Studies in Medium-Run Macroeconomics:Growth, Fluctuations, Unemployment, Inequality and Policies
- Monetary Policy in Developed Economies (Handbook of Comparative Economic Policies)
- Economic Policy: Thoughts for Today and Tomorrow (Lib Works Ludwig Von Mises PB)
Additional resources for AQA A-level Economics Book 2 (Aqa a Level Economics)
AQA A-level Economics Book 2 (Aqa a Level Economics) by Ray Powell,James Powell